- University of Sydney - Lecturer in Archaeology
- Applications invited to a Professorship in Cultural Heritage
- Call for Co-Editor of Archaeologies
- Position at the Australian National University
- Call for Applications – IPinCH Graduate Student Fellowships
- Economic History Position at University of Cape Town
|Sunday, 10 May 2009 11:06|
In keeping with one of its central goals, to advance knowledge in archaeology and foster excellence in archaeological scholarship, WAC offers a range of grants. WAC offers the following grants and awards:
Who is eligible to apply for a WAC grant or award?
WAC members from any country are eligible to apply for a WAC grant. However, priority is given to Indigenous members and members from economically disadvantaged countries. Individuals intending to apply for a grant should note that they must have been a WAC member for at least 4 years or they must join WAC for a 4-year period.
How are applications assessed?
Applications are assessed by the WAC Funding Committee and rated according to academic merit, benefit to the global community of archaeologists and demonstrated need for a subsidy.
How do I apply for a grant?
Please contact WAC for further information.
|Last Updated on Monday, 11 May 2009 21:33|