- Archaeology in Conflict - Vienna, Austria, 2010
- Disentangling Contract Archaeology - Porto Alegre, Brazil, 2013
- Student Prizes from Indianapolis InterCongress
- WAC Inter-Congress: Heritage Management in East and South East Asia
- WAC Inter-Congress on Indigenous Peoples and Museums, 22-25 June 2011
|Ramallah August 2009 - Accommodations|
|Saturday, 16 May 2009 00:21|
Ramallah | International Advisory Board | Sessions, Panels and Papers | Session and Paper Submissions | Sessions | Accommodations | Workshops & Tours | About the WAC InterCongress in Ramallah | Travel Details and Visa Information | Registration Fees
The InterCongress will be held in Ramallah, Occupied Palestinian Territories. Academic sessions, panels and business meetings will be located at Best Eastern Hotel in Ramallah.
Situated in Ersal Street, Bireh, the hotel is close to Jerusalem and most Palestinian cities. It overlooks the valley on the Eastern Coast of the Mediterranean Sea and is surrounded by exquisite gardens. The hotel was designed specifically for the traveller who, while needing to be near the city for business purposes, also requires the tranquility that only the countryside could provide. It has its own parking area as well as a frequent public transport downtown.
Best Eastern Hotel Ramallah Palestine
Hotel room rates:
For Restaurants, click here.
|Last Updated on Friday, 07 February 2014 07:43|